Everyone Out Safely In Daytona Beach Structure Fire


Daytona Beach, FL - Daytona Beach firefighters say five adults got out safely in a house fire this morning. One man was transported to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation. There were also 13 cats in the home. All but one survived the fire.

Firefighters responded to the home on Tanglewood St. at around 7:30 a.m.  Sasha Staton, public information officer for DBFD, said the fire started in a bedroom due to an electrical issue from a window unit. 

The fire was contained to the bedroom but there is smoke damage throughout the house. Staton said the people in the house will need the assistance of the Red Cross.


No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here