Daytona Beach, FL - Saturday night concerts return to the Daytona Beach Bandshell this weekend with a Stevie Wonder tribute band, "Hotter than July" kicking things off on July 11. Friday night concerts are still postponed until further notice.
Daytona Beach City Commissioners gave the go-ahead to the Friends of the Bandshell organization to host their Saturday night concerts during a regular meeting on July 1.
The concert will be at reduced capacity and social distancing protocols are required to be implemented to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Social distancing protocols include:
- Guests are required to wear face coverings when in the bandshell.
- Guests are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before entering the bandshell.
- Guests are required to have their temperature checked before entering the bandshell. Persons with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be able to enter the bandshell.
- Contact-less payments and “no touch” purchases will be made available to patrons in the bandshell.
- General admission is now $2 and includes a chair that will be provided.
- VIP tickets are $10 for seating in an access-controlled section and include a chair that will be provided.
- Guests can no longer bring a personal chair.
- All VIP and reserved seats must be purchased in groups of two.
- Social distancing will be implemented in the VIP and reserved seating section by arranging chairs in groups of two, followed by two empty seats.
For the schedule of upcoming Saturday night concerts, visit www.friendsofthebandshell.org.