DeLand, FL - Volusia County has another 113,000 face masks to give away and have added another eight locations to do so. Volusia County Public Protection has already handed out 119,000 masks. All of the locations where masks are available are listed below:
- Daytona Beach Regional Library, 105 E. Magnolia Ave.
- DeBary Public Library, 200 N. Charles R. Beall Blvd.
- DeLand Regional Library, 130 E. Howry Ave.
- De Leon Springs Fire Station 41, 125 W. New York Ave.
- Deltona Regional Library, 2150 Eustace Ave.
- Edgewater Public Library, 103 W. Indian River Blvd.
- Holly Hill Police Department, 1065 Ridgewood Ave. *Pickup available between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.*Pickup available between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Hope Place Public Library, 1310 Wright St., Daytona Beach
- John H. Dickerson Heritage Library, 411 S. Keech St., Daytona Beach
- New Smyrna Beach Housing Authority, 600 Greenlawn St., New Smyrna Beach
- Oak Hill Public Library, 125 E. Halifax Ave.
- Ormond Beach Regional Library, 30 S. Beach St., Ormond Beach
- Osteen Fire Station 36, 200 State Road 415
- Pierson Town Hall, 106 S. Center St., Pierson
- Port Orange Regional Library, 1005 City Center Circle
- Salvation Army, 1240 S. High St., DeLand
- Shores Community Center, 3000 Bellemead Drive, Daytona Beach Shores
Another 4,500 masks have been given to five local non-profits for distribution to the homeless community. Votran also has masks available on buses, at the transfer plaza on Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd. and at the administrative office on Big Tree Road in South Daytona.
There is a two mask per person limit. The mask giveaway is part of the Step Up Volusia program, a countywide initiative to reinforce the continuing need for residents to practice hand-washing, physical distancing and the wearing of face coverings. The face masks were provided by the State of Florida.